Features and Improvements
- File Formats: When loading in a PTI RAW files that have been exported from other software such as an EMS system, we have found exported voltages around three-winding transformer can be highly suspicious resulting in very large initial mismatches. This occurs when one or more terminals of a three-winding transformer is radial and not connected to anything that is online. In these situations the star bus and the radial terminal can have per unit voltage magnitudes and angles in the RAW file that are not consistent with the rest of the RAW file. This has been fixed by detecting these situations and assigning a more reasonable voltage and angle for these buses based on the impedances and voltages around them.
- Case Information Displays: When performing Column Metrics on special matrix grids (such as the Jacobian or Y-bus matrix), the digits and decimals of the case information display could be incorrectly changed to 32 and 16. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug in the 64-bit version of Simulator where part of the No Data portion of the contour was not being drawn in.
- Scheduled Actions: Added "Allow Active" field of Scheduled Actions objects to storage in the PWB file.
- Transient Stability: Cleaning up the the features for auto inserting Distance Relays.