Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: When specifying a Stub Size of 0 with Default Drawing Values for transmission lines, auto-inserted lines will be spaced appropriately at the bus instead of all being drawn from the middle of the bus.
- Transient Stability: Added option for Time to Begin Checking for Limit Monitors Results. This impacts when Transient Limit Monitors are actually monitored. Previously, Simulator would beginning monitoring these after the last event. Now the user can select to start monitoring after the last event, immediately at the start of the run, or at a custom time in seconds.
- File Formats: When loading the Areva hdbexport CSV file, CBType mapping was not working correctly. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When loading in an EPC version 18 file with SVD data, fixed an error that was incorrectly loading the new fields in version 18.
- File Formats: When loading in an EPC file with strange characters in the Long ID field for transformers, correctly handle these characters so that the entire file is loaded.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed an access violation that could occur when modifying onelines via various display object dialog boxes.
- Sensitivity Calculations: When using the Advanced LODF Calculation, memory errors could result if monitoring a large number of branches and outaging a large number of branches. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When loading in an auxiliary file with Transient Stability Contingencies, the Model Criteria was not getting populated correctly. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: After applying a fault on a device if a second fault was applied on the same device Simulator attempted to add the fault admittances together to model two simultaneous faults. This is of limited use, so Simulator has been changed to replace the existing fault (including admittance/impedance or fault location on a branch).