Features and Improvements
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Renaming the option "Find and open Areva Substation Oneline..." to "Find and open Areva/Allstom Oneline...". This is to make it more general and accurate when applying this option to opening path onelines from the interface definition table
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Adding the ability to be able to open Areva path overview onelines.
- Difference Case Tool: When using the Difference Case tool, any injection group participation points that are not linked will not be included in the comparison. They will not show up in the New, Removed, or Both lists.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): When reading Areva DDL files, fixed potential error in reading file depending on the placement of parenthesis.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixing an issue with the automatic closure of onelines once the max open oneline threshold has been reached so that onelines open within the Oneline Viewer that are closed also close the tab that they inhabited.