Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added a new field on an InterfaceElement object called “NearBus”. This field will be processed to specify the near end for an element that references a Branch, MSLine, or DCLine. Normally using an AUX file by specifying bus numbers or bus name_kV strings, the NearBus is part of the Element field as the first bus listed is the NearBus. When creating an AUX file using labels however, then the Element Syntax is only "Branch 'My label'" which does not indicate a NearBus. The assumption when using labels is that the NearBus is always the FromBus as specified in the network model for the Branch, MSLine, or DCLine. To add more flexibility, a new optional field NearBus has been added. When shown in Simulator this field will show the number, Name_kV, or the primary label of the NearBus, but when data is entered in this field it is processed as follows.
The NearBus field will accept a comma-delimited list of strings using the single quote character as a string enclosing character if commas are inside an individual string. Each of these strings can be either a bus label, number or name_kv. In addition the syntax can be a string representing the name of a bus filter, or a special condition string such as “Name contains 'Mystring'” or “NomKV = 345”. When using a filter string, the NearBus will be set only if exactly one terminal of the branch meets the filter specified with the NearBus set to the terminal bus that meets the filter. When entering in a list of string to the NearBus we will first process all strings looking for bus labels, then all strings looking for bus numbers, then all string looking for Name_kV, and finally all strings looking for filter strings.
- Case Information Displays: Made the field Selected available for the ModelFilter object.
- File Formats: When reading the UCTE file, set all generator to AGC = YES.
- File Formats: When loading a RAW file (or any text-based file), if the file was written in UNIX so that it did not contain the windows standard carriage return, line feed pair (#13#10) to designate the end of a line but instead contained only the #13 or the #10 by itself, Simulator would automatically handle reading that file appropriately. Simulator also had code to detect NULL characters (#0) in the file and ignore these. Under rare circumstances a bug existed where these two features could conflict and the RAW file would not load. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When defining labels for Line Shunts they were not being stored to a PWB file. This has been fixed so they are now stored in a PWB file.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Fixed a bug when using the LODF Matrix Calculations for Interfaces and the option to "Do not monitor lines that are open" was checked. The LODF values may not have been calculated correctly for interfaces.
- Sensitivity Calculations: When using the LODF calculation The option to "Do not monitor lines that are open" previously had been excluding lines only if their Status was open. Now it will exclude lines if they are not oneline. Interfaces will be excluded if all of the monitored branches in the interface are not online. (A branch can have a status of Closed, but still not be online if it is in a dead island).