Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): PVWriteResultsAndOptions script command will now save interfaces and injection groups that are part of the PV options or part of remedial action dependencies. Objects that are dependencies of contingency and remedial action definitions will also be saved. These changes also apply to Save Auxiliary button on the PV Curve dialog.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): QVWriteResultsAndOptions script command will now save objects that are dependencies of contingency and remedial action definitions. These changes also apply to Save... button on the QV Curve dialog.
- Power Flow Solution: On the Power Flow Solution Options, Advanced Options page, added an option in the Control (Middle) Loop Options called Var Limit Backoff Voltage Tolerance (VarLimitBackoffVtol). This parameter had always been hard-coded to 0.00005 per unit previously. This is the tolerance on when to backoff generator Var limits based on how far the regulated the bus voltage is beyond the voltage setpoint. This controls the transition from a PQ back to a PV bus (backing of a Var Limit).
- Time Step Simulation: In the Time Step Simulation there is now a local-menu item to delete all the input columns. This is a common operation, and the new commands saves the time of having to select all the columns.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed issue with editing the Weight field for InterfaceElement when loading from an AUX file. This field was not being updated when loaded from an aux file.