Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added support for line relays to have knowledge of which end of the line they refer to.
- Transient Stability: Implemented TLIN1 relay.
- Transient Stability: Added some Other Fields for ESAC8B.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed WhatActuallyOccurred so it makes sense with the use of dc power flow contingency analysis.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed potential power flow failure caused by multiple switched shunt regulating the same bus in a coordinated manner. This feature was new in Version 16 and did not work properly in all circumstances.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in setting Vsmin limit for WSCCST stabilizer when Vslow = 0.
- Transient Stability: Modified WSCCST so if Input Signal Code = 0 there is no input.