Features and Improvements
- General: Added button to open Monitors dialog so that they can a now be defined in Simulator. Monitors are used with the Trainer tool and allow for the triggering of alarms when specified events occur.
- Retriever: Moved settings for alarm fading from the data model to the real time global options, and added fields (sgAlarmBackgroundFading, sgAlarmFadeColor) to store them.
- Transient Stability: Added support for the PVD1 Photo-Voltaic Distributed Generation model.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The Title Block Height and Right Memo Width for a plots created from the Plot Designer could not be set from an auxiliary file. This has been fixed. This affected the Transient Stability and PV tool plots.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed bug in which when a saved contour was initially displayed its saved brightness and reverse colors were not being used.
- Oneline Diagrams: Changed the default setting to false for the contouring option to use the GPU to accelerate the contour calculation.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Fixed potential access violation that would only occur in an OPF solution if all three of the following conditions were met for a generator that was configured to be on OPF control.
1. (MaxMW < MinMW)
2. abs(MaxMW-MinMW) < 0.02 MW
3. abs(PresentMW-MinMW) < 0.02 MW
- Transient Stability: Changed the ordering of the MOTORX parameters to match the ordering of parameters in the CMPLDW model. We had fixed the CMPLDW a year or more ago to have the following order: Vtr1, Ttr1, Ftr1, Vrc1, Trc1, Vtr2, Ttr2, Ftr2, Vrc2, Trc2. This had not been fixed in MOTORX. As a result when using the feature to expand the Composite Load Model into the power flow case we were not properly populating the MOTORX models.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug on loading the SIMPLEOC model.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in Induction Motor TotalQ reporting. This only affected the reporting and did not affect the simulation.
- Transient Stability: Fixed access violation when you delete all of the contingencies showing in the multiple contingency table.
- Transient Stability: Fixed access violation that could occur when closing a case containing a FACRISC model.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in autocorrect of the R parameter of the GPWSCC model.
- Transient Stability: Fixed numerical precision in message log text indicating the load bus voltage at the end of a distribution equivalent is too low. Values such as 0.9477 were appearing as 0.95.