Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added @CASEFILENAME and @CASEFILEPATH as special keywords that will return just the case name without path and extension and just the case path. These can be used anywhere that @CASENAME can be used.
- Transient Stability: Added the tripping of the LDELEC to the IncrementTotalLoadMWTripped for Load Tripped total in Transient Stability.
- Transient Stability: For WT3E and WT3E1 models, now modifying IpMax limit on the IpCmd output signal, when there is an initial limit violation.
- Contingency Analysis: When using Merit Order Open dispatch on an Injection Group that is part of a contingency action, the amount of injection change might not occur correctly if the injection group contains a combination of generators, loads, and switched shunts. The objects that are not needed for dropping are supposed to be ignored, but this was not being done. This has been fixed.
- GIC: Corrected GIC bug associated with the pxf.VECGRP_PSSE having a different configuration than what is being used. This could occur if the user changed a configuration. Now the pxf.VECGRP_PSSE is 1) set to blank on a pwb load and 2) set to blank when loaded from a *.gic file. However, the value in the *.gic file is used. Also fixed a bug in which we were not writing out our calculated VECGRP value to a *.gic file, just what had been stored.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): SimAuto functions that take a filtername as input would return data even if the filtername that was specified was not valid. This has been fixed. Now an error message will result and no data will be returned.
- Transient Stability: Fixed potential initialization problem in the CMPLDW and CMPLDWNF models when FmA + FmB + FmC + FmD + Fel = 1.00000 exactly. This could cause simulator to spit out an error indicating that the summation was > 1.0 when actually it was just exactly equal to 1.0.