- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Added FULL_RESERVE_LIMIT as Iteratively Found string for ATC results that end up hitting a reserve limit when using the full CTG solution method. There is also a companion transfer limit that indicates if the source or sink hits the reserve limit and this limit has always existed. Changing the iteratively found string makes it easier to determine that the iterations were terminated because of a limit if they end up getting sorted and you don't see the companion limiter right next to the result.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When hitting a reserve limit when using the full CTG solution ATC method and the contingency does not solve at the reserve limit transfer level, go ahead and iterate on the contingency if the option to iterate on failed contingencies is in use. Previously, the iterations would stop at this point and just report the transfer level at which the contingency last solved without providing an indication that the contingency failed.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed error that could occur opening the Dependency Explorer if any object available for selection in the explorer referenced a calculated field that was not defined.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed a bug where a MON file would hang when read if the last character of the last line of the file was the EOF character instead of a CR or LF. Previously we assumed that every line would have a CR or LF at the end, and that the EOF marker would be on its own line after the last line of text.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error when a dynamic switched shunt model was assigned to a shunt that was presently out of service in the base case.