- General: Access violations could result if creating a bus through an auxiliary file or pasting from Excel without explicitly defining an owner. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an error with reading an auxiliary file that contained generator relay, LCFB1, PlayInRef, and under/over excitation.
- Transient Stability: Modified the auto correction of the GENTPF and GENTPJ models for very low values of Xqpp. If (Xqpp = 0) or (Xqpp < 0.01*Xdpp), then we assume Xqpp is not known so we set Xqpp=Xdpp and thus remove all transient saliency. If Xqpp < 0.5*Xdpp then we set Xqpp=0.5*Xdpp. Xqpp and Xdpp should be very close to each other and values radically different cause numerical problems.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error with initializing WT3E if WT3T model was omitted.
- Transient Stability: Modify Vrmax or Vrmin of ESST1A exciter if necessary to initialize without limit violations.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error with TSGetResults script command and TSGetContingencyResults SimAuto function. If results were requested for an open object, values for other objects would not show up in the results. Now only results for the open object will not be included.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with the PlayInRef model. At time 0 the value was not being changed from the initial value to the signal value specified at time 0.