Features and Improvements
- File Formats: When reading the OTG file format for contingencies, the header row for each contingency was expected to contain 2 strings. The second string however is only read as the "memo", so if it's missing we can just assume it's blank. The parser has been modified so that if it's missing we still read the file, where as previously it would cause the reading to fail.
- File Formats: Modified reading of the OTG contingency text file format so that the header row for a Contingency can contain a second string such as "#B2_26" which will be ignored and then the third string kept and read as the contingency description. Previously anything after the first # character was completely ignored.
- General: Added "Memory" field to Distributed Computer object, so the amount of physical memory installed on the specified machine can be displayed along with the number of cores.
- Transient Stability: Modifications in DER_A model and DGDER_A model to modify the feedback of Pord to the power and reactive power control blocks. This must be the feedback for this model because the fractional tripping means that the terminal power is not an appropriate feedback.
- Transient Stability: Also modified how the rrpwr rate limit on the Ip power block works. It will not rate limit based on the absolute value. Thus if Ip>=0 then it will be a rate limit in the positive direction and if Ip<=0 then it will be a rate limit in the negative direction. This way it will always permit the device to quickly move toward zero power, but then limit how quickly it moves away from zero. This is needed in case the DER_A is used to represent a storage device.
- Case Information Displays: Area/Zone/Owner filtering was not working properly for Interface or Substation objects. This was broken when we added the ability to use DataMaintainer filtering in the case information displays and AUX files in June 2018.