Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added a button on the Options > Remedial Actions page of the transient stability dialog to "Show Valid Remedial Action Fields" that will display a case information display with all fields that can be evaluated each transient stability time step.
- Transient Stability: Added REGC_C model.
- File Formats: Modified how the System-Wide settings of the RAW version 34 file are read so that we properly read files even when particular parameters are omitted in that format. Previously we were failing to read the file when values are omitted. The values are all entered as "Key=Value" strings, so we can just parse these and lookup the keys that we fine.
- Transient Stability: Renamed governor model GGOV1DU to GGOV1D.
- Transient Stability: When including remedial actions in transient stability, the remedial action definitions would be ignored if not using the option with contingency analysis to "Save contingency analysis definitions/results in the case PWB file." This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed TSAutoInsertDistRelay script command. Added parameters for AddTo, AddFrom, Transfer Trip, and Shape. The format is now:
TSAutoInsertDistRelay(0.9,InsertRelayAtFromBus, InsertRelayAtToBus, DoTransferTrip, Shape, filtername).
- Transient Stability: Improved validation of remedial actions used in transient stability.
- Transient Stability: Added fields that are allowed to be evaluated at each transient stability timestep: Branch MW From, Branch MW To, Branch Mvar From, Branch Mvar To, Branch MVA From, Branch MVA To, Branch Amps From, Branch Amps To, Bus PU Volt, and Bus Volt (kV).
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug that would not correctly identify line relay models when loading from an auxiliary file.