Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added options to open the Bus View or Substation View by right-clicking on a contingency violation.
- GIC: Now have the ability to automatically incorporate scaling factors for geomagnetic latitude and earth resistivity according to the NERC Benchmark Geomagnetic Disturbance Event Description (Draft: April 21, 2014).
- Sensitivity Calculations: Added calculations for ETLR and WTLR on injection groups.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): When using a full-topology case and using the equivalencing tool to delete the external system, an access violation could occur. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Renamed the GENOF_PW model to GENOF.