Features and Improvements
- Difference Case Tool: Added support in the Difference Case tool for the DistributionEquivalent transient models. Also cleaned up some things with LoadModelGroups for the difference case tool as well.
- Transient Stability: Modified the REGC_C machine model to include a new parameter Vdip. The model will now freeze the PLL integrator state when the filtered terminal voltage is below Vdip.
- Transient Stability: Added special strings that can be used when specifying a list of fields to export from PowerWorld when using the SaveData, SaveDataWithExtra, SaveObjectFields, and SendToExcel script commands. This also impacts the various GetParameters-related SimAuto calls. These special strings act similarly to the special "All" available for any objecttype. The special strings and their behavior are as follows.
AllModelParams: exports all the model input parameters and references to objects necessary to define model
AllModelParamsPriKey: exports the primary keys for the objecttype and the same fields as AllModelParams
AllModelParamsSecKey: exports the secondary keys for the objecttype and the same fields as AllModelParams
AllModelParamsLabel: exports the label key for the objecttype and the same fields as AllModelParams
SaveData("c:\temp\MyFile.aux", AUX, MachineModel_GENROU, [BusNum, ID, AllModelParams], );
SaveData("c:\temp\MyFile.aux", AUX, MachineModel_GENROU, [AllModelParamsPriKey], );
Both would result in AUX files with the following syntax
12345 "1 " "Active" 1.2 0 0.004 3.2 2.29 0.211 0.25 0.153 0.088 9.5 2.9 0.05 0.05 0.216 0.446 0 0
12346 "1 " "Active" 4.22 0 0 1.73 1.6 0.285 0.8 0.2036 0.1 7.1 2 0.03 0.2 0.174 0.414 0 0
- Oneline Diagrams: When defining filters for display objects, a device filter in the syntax of "
objecttype 'key1' 'key2' 'key3'" will now work when filtering the display object type by data objects of supported types. This means that a DisplayBus can be filtered by a particular Bus object as well as the other types of objects that are supported. This syntax was already supported by filtering a display object by its own type, i.e., DisplayBus by DisplayBus.
- Transient Stability: Using the script command TSWriteModels(FileName, DiffModifiedOnly) was opening a dialog asking what parts of transient stability information to save when it should not have been. This has been fixed so that this method only save transient stability Dynamic Model information.