Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Injection groups can now be filtered using advanced filters defined for the PartPoint object type.
- Case Information Displays: Remedial Actions can now be filtered using advanced filters defined for for Remedial Action Elements.
- Case Information Displays: Changed searching in the Model Explorer to allow pattern matching when the "Find entire cells only" option is selected. Also changed searching in chooser dialogs so that if a wildcard is used within the search string, searching will still find partial matches.
- Oneline Diagrams: Modified the GDV style so the GDVs object display lines can show any type of field value for the object. Previously they were restricted to just numeric values.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to read the CHVDC2U1 model from a DYR file. Modified the treatment of calculation of the Vrate and Irate when loading the CHVDC2 from a DYD file.
- Transient Stability: Modified the CHVDC2 two-terminal dc line dynamics model and how it enforces minimum size of various time-constants. When any of the following time-constants are smaller than 0.03*TimeStep you will see validation information about how the time-constant are used.
1. Tr, Tur, Tdr, Tui, Tdi, Tmax and Tref that are smaller than 0.03*TimeStep will be simulated as though they are equal to 0.0
2. Tvd, Tram, Talpr and Talpi that are smaller than 0.03*TimeStep will be simulated as though they are equal to 0.03*TimeStep
- Transient Stability: Modified the REEC_D model so that it uses the GovernorResponseLimits flag to modify the Pmax/Pmin values
- Contingency Analysis: The definition dialog for Remedial Actions would not always show the correct options. This was dependent upon the location from which the dialog was opened. This has been fixed.
- Difference Case Tool: Fixed the display of MSLine and 3WX identifier fields in Lines, Buses, and LineShunts, which were not correctly displaying in Base Case elements.
- File Formats: Fixed a bug where Simulator would not read the comment at the end of a record in version 33 and earlier RAW files if the record ended with a comma before the comment character. We also cleaned up the representation of the comment in the Memo field for all RAW versions.
- File Formats: Modified the reading of the Margin parameter for a two-terminal DC line when loading from an EPC file so that it gets the margin from the inverter rectifier.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed bug in which copying GDV object records to the clipboard could cause an error.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in CHVDC2 with the timer associated with the Rectifier Angle Minimum Limiter (RAML). Previously the RAML would become inactive Ttram seconds AFTER the voltage went back above Vram. The timer will now expire Ttram seconds after the voltage first drops below Vram. Thus the RAML will become inactive immediately after the voltage goes above Vram AND that timer has expired.
- Transient Stability: Small numerical modification to how the firing angles are updated for a multi-terminal DC line when including the dynamics of the RL DC line circuits.
- Transient Stability: Modified the simulation of the CHVDC2 model converter equations for large values of firing angle (above 60 degrees).