Features and Improvements
- General: Added ability to automatically load a PWB, AUX, RAW, or EPC file whenever a new file appears in a directory. The file will immediately be opened and then the file will be deleted!
- File Formats: Modified the Save RAW with Options dialog to allow Version 34 RAW files to be opened and saved.
- File Formats: When reading an EPC file load record a climate zone of " " (double quote, space, double quote) was being read and a climate zone created without stripping of the double quotes resulting in a very strangely named LoadModelGroup in Simulator. Then on a subsequent export of the load record to an EPC it would encase that entire string inside double quotes resulting in "" "". This then appeared to be two strings on the next import of the EPC file messing up entries after the climate zone in the EPC file. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When testing to see if the Intermountain Power Project (IPP) DC Line should be automatically included in the stability model, modified so this model is not included if the actual device is out of service in the initial case. This was causing access violation.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bugs with initializing a DC line that is out of service in a transient stability simulation.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error when initially energizing a bus with a ZIP load by closing in branches to energize the bus during a transient stability run.