Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Implemented the w2301 velocity limit.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed bug with the DetermineBranchesThatCreateIslands script command that could result in an access violation when closing Simulator.
- Retriever: Fixed bug setting values current that was causing retrieved aliases to not be shown when a value was retrieved with one data source, but defined with another.
- Transient Stability: Fixed interploation bus for the GENCLS_GE playback model.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bus with the timestep in creating two bus equivalents.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in W2301 governor in which fInvTv was being inverted twice (and hence not inverted!).
- User Interface Dialogs: While in Edit mode and viewing the BUs Options dialog, 2 decimal places will now be shown for the nominal voltage. This corrects an error that could change the actual nominal voltage when it shouldn't be. As an example, 0.58 kV would be converted to 0.6 kV when the dialog was closed even if the user made no changes.