Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The SaveJacobian script command will now allow DC to be specified for the JacForm parameter. This will save the B' matrix for the dc power flow.
- File Formats: When loading an EPC file, if a DC system has exactly 2 converters, 2 dc buses, and 1 dc line, then Simulator creates a 2 terminal DC line object. There was a bug with this conversion for determining the metered end of the two-terminal DCTransmissionLIne if the first bus listed in the EPC file DC line record was the inverter bus instead of the rectifier. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed power flow solution failure in situations when the DC transmission line control resulted in the tap ratio oscillating between two values where one tap resulted in the firing angle being just below the minimum firing angle and the second tap resulted in the firing angle being safely above the minimum firing angle. In some situations this could resulted in the voltage control loop of the power flow solution oscillating between these two states. Simulator will now automatically pick the DC tap value that results in the firing angle being above the minimum firing angle.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed an bug in which svsmo2 were oscillating and were not stopping the movement of the shunt in the power flow solution.
- User Interface Dialogs: When showing the Line Voltage Profile for a multi-section line, if the from/to designation of an internal line was different than the from/to direction of the overall multi-section line, then the plot would show that sections's voltage profile backwards. This has been fixed.