Features and Improvements
- User Interface Dialogs: Added Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C functionality to the message lof to select all text and to copy the selection.
- Case Information Displays: When listing Injection Group Participation Points by specific Point Types, the ID did not display correctly. This had been fixed.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed the Time Step Simulation Area Custom Input grid so that pasting from Excel works correctly.
- File Formats: Fixed memory leaks associated with reading the UCTE format.
- File Formats: Fixed problem linking generators when loading the UCTE format.
- Power Flow Solution: When using the Robust Solution Process and the solution fails, the "blackout" dialog will appear the same as it appears with other solution methods.
- Security Constrained OPF (SCOPF) Tool: Fixed a bug that was causing D-FACTS to not get used for contingency violations.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): When SimAuto is not registered with Windows, the message log will provide some instructions on how to register it.