Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Fully implemented the WT4T model.
- File Formats: For three-winding transformers with the tertiary winding omitted, the reading and writing of the internal star bus voltage and angle has been modified to be consistent with the treatment of these buses in the EPC file format.
- File Formats: Fixed bug with writing out the transformer grounding code for sequence data files.
- General: Fixed bug that could occur when changing the area or zone of a generator, load, or switched shunt to be something other than the area or zone of its terminal bus. Zero would be reported for the area or zone instead of the correct area or zone.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed bug that would cause the generator rotor symbol to not be set correctly when it was set upon initial insertion of the generator display object.