Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Cleaned up how the creation of a star bus is handled when creating a three-winding transformer from an AUX file. Previously you had to input a star bus that was an existing bus in the case, and thus had to bother create this bus ahead of time and know its number. Now the user may optionally enter special strings for BusIndentifier:3 as follows:
Number : enter an unused bus number and Simulator will create this bus as part of creating the three-winding transformer
STAR : enter this and Simulator will create a star bus by starting at the primary bus number and incrementing by 1 until a unique number is found
STARMAX : enter this and Simulator will create a star bus with a number equal to the maximum bus number plus 1
STAR98765 : enter this and Simulator will create a star bus by starting at the number given after STAR and incrementing by 1 until a unique number is found
Syntax Note: You may optionally put a spaces between "STAR MAX" or "STAR 98765”. If the string starts with STAR but doesn’t match this syntax we default to treating it as though it said STAR only.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: With the QV Curve Tool added an option to allow specification of QV Make-Up Power. Previously, any MW changes during the QV curve tracing were made up at the system slack bus. Now can choose to use the system slack bus or the same option that is set as the Contingency Analysis Make-Up Power option.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed bug that prevented you from creating a Custom Monitor for Contingency objects using an auxiliary file.
- Contingency Analysis: In the Contingency Violation List, change the column header to "CTG: Category" for the category list that originates from the contingency to distinguish between the Category of the limit violation.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Fixed an access violation caused by creating branches through a Post-Contingency Auxiliary file while the case is consolidated. Objects are not allowed to be created from an auxiliary file while the case is consolidated.
- Transient Stability: Added error message when a NAN value is encountered in the network solution to show the bus at which this occurs.