Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added support for Calculated Fields with Case Information object. This will allow calculations on all objects in a case. Buses, Generators, Loads, Switched Shunts, and Branch calculated fields are available for the Case Information object.
- Case Information Displays: Added support for secondary filtering for Case Information object using Bus, Generator, Load, Switched Shunt, or Branch advanced filters.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added fields with contingency elements to show the Nom kV of the buses associated with the element without looking into injection groups and interfaces and Nom kV (recurse) that will show the voltages including looking into injection groups and interfaces.
- Oneline Diagrams: Added hotkey 'R' to Oneline diagrams to toggle the orientation of selected buses, gens, loads, and shunts.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed access violation that could result when using the Save button on the contingency analysis dialog to save all contingency related information to an auxiliary file. This access violation would result if there were any injection groups containing unlinked participation points.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed bug that could result in two contingencies with the same name being created when using the Clone Contingencies option. If cloning a contingency and choosing to Rename the auto-generated contingency name, two contingencies resulted with the same name as the chosen Rename.
- Contingency Analysis: When converting steady state contingencies to transient contingencies, the nominal voltage levels for generator, load, and switched shunt open actions had been restricted to 500, 230, and 115 kV in order for the action to be included. Now there is no restriction on nominal voltage level and all generator, load, and switched shunt open actions will be converted to transient contingency actions.
- File Formats: Fixed a bug reading unfiltered hdbexport CSV files.
- File Formats: If a contingency is found that has the same name as an existing contingency when loading contingencies from a PWB file, the existing contingency will be deleted and only the last contingency with the same name will be retained. This prevents trouble that was caused by cloning contingencies which resulted in duplicate contingency names.