Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added more options to the Join Active Contingencies tool: (1) Join the active list to itself, (2) insert solve power flow action between contingencies that are being joined, and (3) delete existing contingencies.
- General: The bus nominal voltage field now works with the Difference Flows features.
- GIC: The Transformer Per Phase Effective GIC field now works with the Difference Flows features.
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: Fixed access violations that could occur when using a bus/substation view.
- GIC: GIC script commands GICCalculate and GICTimeVaryingCalculate will now return error message if the power flow does not solve.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an interaction between non-windup limits and ignored states for exciters.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed error when showing the combo box list of string expressions at the top of the Expression dialog. It was showing the list of numeric expressions instead.