- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When saving Advanced Filters to an auxiliary using SUBDATA to define the conditions, using the option to Use Defined Names in Variable Name Locations, and the fields used in the conditions had specified names, the variable names were not being written correctly. The names should have been written instead of the location number associated with the field. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: In contingency What Actually Occurred information the name of the Remedial Action for any element that originated from a Remedial Action is now available.
- Power Flow Solution: It was possible for extra power flow iterations to occur if using island control, enforcing generator MW limits, and the slack generator for an island was operating outside of its limits by an amount less than the AGC tolerance. The extra iterations would occur if the slack generator was the only generator operating outside its limits. In this situation each iteration was trying to set the slack generator back to its limit without any changes being made to other generators to account for this change. This has been fixed.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Fixed Invalid Pointer Operation error that could occur if closing Simulator while a QV plot is open.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): Fixed access violation that would occur calling GetSpecificFieldList when no case was loaded.
- Transient Stability: Fixed some errors with how distribution equivalent is initialized when there is a mixture of Load and Distributed Generation on a load record.
- Transient Stability: When using the CMPLDW Load Characteristic model along with a Distributed Generation model, if the amount of load did not meet the global filters to ignore load models then the Distribution Equivalent model embedded inside the CMPLDW was ignored and the distributed generation was placed at the transmission system bus. This situation has been modified so that we maintain the embedded distribution equivalent model in CMPLDW, and then place the distributed generation at the end if the feeder along with the system default load model.